Monday 23 January 2017

Flatplans

I have created two flat plans for the cover page , feature page and contents page.This will give me a variety of ideas for my media product




My double page spread will be have the main mode on the side of the page with other images on the other side while the main text will be  spreading across the pages.my model in the left side and the text to the right.  This is because people read from left to right and therefore the model will catch the readers attentions and show them what the article will be about..  The title of the double page will spread across the pages under the models head.
The text will be laid out into three columns .



Here are the plans for my front page.I would like my cover model to be centered in the middle with name of an artist and their quote besides the model.The masthead positioned on the right top of the page being the biggest text on the page.The barcode and price in small text places on top of the page next to the logo.There will small images with text explaining the content briefly surrounding the main image. Im also planning to include a freebie of free posters .Both plans follow the conventions of a magazine cover however i decide to base my magazine on the flat-plan on the left as i prefer the c-layout of the magazine.

Those are the flat plans for my contents page.The one on the left was inspired by classic rock magazine content pages.On the left side there page numbers along with content of each page .The masthead logo is on the top right.The main image is the biggest.The content is split into categories to make to it organised and help the reader to find what they wants.On the other side we have a flat plan inspired by kerrang! its laid out differently to the other flat plan as everything is laid horizontally on the page there is also images.The one on the right focuses more on having images.Both follow the guides to a successful content page as they are well organised and follow conventions.I decided to follow the flat plan on the right as i think i having a lot of images to each is more interesting than lots of text and the i really the lay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment