Monday 21 November 2016

Evaluating my school magazine cover

while making my cover magazine for the heathland school I was aiming for a professional look.
I somehow achieved this as the images are aligned down in a row, this makes it look very neat.I followed my colour scheme of shades of blue as well as the main image looks subtle and bold .
My cover lines and my masthead are bold and clear.My magazine targeted lower school students in heathland that were interested in events happening within the school.In some ways I succeeded in appealing to my target audience as the cover lines talk about events that apply to lower school student. However I could improve the layout of my magazine by adding a button and a banner .
The images I used are outlined which makes them stand out and are very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment